Why Join CERP
Are you interested in conducting research that influences policy decisions in Pakistan? Would you like to know how economic policies impact households, local businesses, and firms in Pakistan? Come to join the Centre for Economic Research in Pakistan and work with globally renowned economists and social scientists to answer critical development questions. Our work is uniquely situated at the confluence of policy-making and economic research and offers talented professionals with the opportunity to be a part of relevant projects. Projects at CERP range from implementing Randomized Controlled Trials in the field to building government capacity through implementing high-impact training sessions. We offer a variety of professional opportunities to young and experienced researchers, economists, statisticians, and program managers. Competitive salaries, benefits, professional development programs, and a stimulating work environment make CERP a unique and exciting place to work. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional queries.
- Research Assistant, EFH-Women’s Mobility Program
- Project Manager-Women’s De Facto Rights Project
- Project Manager/program Manager – Women’s Mobility Project
- Intern – THINK Project
- Research Assistant, FS- Women’s Mobility Program
- Research Assistant – Social Compact
- Data Assistant/Associate – Education Program
- Research Associate – Supporting BISP Project
- MIS Developer – Supporting BISP Project
- Research Assistant – PEOP
Core Management Team
- Data Analytics AssociateAssistant-Analytics Team
- Communications Intern
- Training and Capacity Building Associate-Training team
- Field Researcher- Women’s Mobility Program
- Field Coordinator – Social Norms Project
- Field Coordinator – Social Compact Project
We’re also looking for interns for various projects. If you’re interested in interning at CERP, apply here.
CERP follows a rigorous recruitment process to assess all candidates and to find the best fit for them in the organization. If you have applied to CERP, you will be notified according to process.