Why Join CERP
Are you interested in conducting research that influences policy decisions in Pakistan? Would you like to know how economic policies impact households, local businesses, and firms in Pakistan? Come to join the Centre for Economic Research in Pakistan and work with globally renowned economists and social scientists to answer critical development questions.
We offer a variety of professional opportunities to young and experienced researchers, economists, statisticians, and programme managers. Competitive salaries & benefits, professional development programmes, and a stimulating work environment make CERP a unique and exciting place to work.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any additional queries
Our work is uniquely situated at the confluence of policy-making and economic research and offers talented professionals with the opportunity to be a part of relevant projects. Projects at CERP range from implementing Randomised Controlled Trials in the field to building government capacity through implementing high-impact training sessions.
- Research Associate - National Outreach Programme (NOP) Project
- Research Assistant, EFH-Women’s Mobility Programme
- Project Manager-Women’s De Facto Rights Project
- Project Manager/programme Manager – Women’s Mobility Project
- Research Assistant, FS- Women’s Mobility Programme
- Research Assistant – Social Compact
- Research Associate – Supporting BISP Project
- MIS Developer – Supporting BISP Project
- Research Assistant – PEOP
- Research Associate – PAD Project.
- Research Associate- Savings Through Digitisation: Evidence from a Savings RCT in Pakistan