Why Join CERP
Are you interested in conducting research that influences policy decisions in Pakistan? Would you like to know how economic policies impact households, local businesses, and firms in Pakistan? Come to join the Centre for Economic Research in Pakistan and work with globally renowned economists and social scientists to answer critical development questions.
We offer a variety of professional opportunities to young and experienced researchers, economists, statisticians, and programme managers. Competitive salaries & benefits, professional development programmes, and a stimulating work environment make CERP a unique and exciting place to work.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional queries
Our work is uniquely situated at the confluence of policy-making and economic research and offers talented professionals with the opportunity to be a part of relevant projects. Projects at CERP range from implementing Randomised Controlled Trials in the field to building government capacity through implementing high-impact training sessions.
- Research Assistant - KP Education Project
- Research Assistant - Education Program
- Research Assistant - Education Platform
- Research Assistant/Associate - Governance Project
- Project Manager - Education Programme
- Research Associate - National Outreach Program (NOP)
- Research Assistant, EFH-Women’s Mobility Programme
- Project Manager/Programme Manager – Women’s Mobility Project
- Research Assistant, FS- Women’s Mobility Programme
- Research Associate – PAD Project
Core Management Team
We’re also looking for interns for various projects. If you’re interested in interning at CERP, apply here.